Blossom as a Flowers: Garden by the Bay

3:18:00 PM

Happy holiday everyone! I know it such a long holiday to visit everywhere but unfortunately I already went to Singapore last month. So, I should keep the budget while the airfare was so crazy during the Eid Mubarak festive.


Flower Dome Surroundings (2)
Had a chance to go Singapore almost every year, I still miss an opportunity to visit Garden by the bay. However, last month I did “sweet escape” from my office life and had a short trip to Singapore.

I planned to go to Garden by the Bay. To avoid expensive ticket, I decided to buy at Tripvisto for the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest package for only IDR 350.000.- If you buy on the spot, you will charged about SGD 28 for visiting double conservatories. Highly different, isn’t it?


A post shared by Laurensia Octavia (@laurensiaocta) on

While in other country like Singapore, I prefer to use public transportation like MRT and bus. So, here are the route to go to Garden by the Bay (I came from Vivo City):

MRT route:

Source: www.singaporetravelhub.com

Harbourfront (North South line) à Outram Park à Chinatown à (move to Downtown Line) à Telok Ayer à Downtown à Bayfront

Bus route:

Opposite Vivo City (take bus #97, #10 or #57).

You can simply find the fastest route via Google maps for real time.

Inside the Beautiful Blooming Flowers

Way to Flower Dome
Prepare to walk in because Garden by the Bay is large area surroundings by a beautiful blooming flowers. I choose to go inside through shuttle bus (SGD 3/person). But, if you want to choose walk, you can explore the beauty of nature inside.

Flower Dome, It’s not Just a Flowers Conservatories

When entered the Flower Dome

Flower Dome Surroundings
When I exchanged my printable ticket in admission booth, you automatically got the two tickets for entering Flower Dome and Cloud Forest. While both of the place quite interesting, I decided to enter Flower Dome at first.

Various Flowers
As you can see, Singapore has an amazing conservatories ever that I never imagine before. According to the website, Garden by the Bay is the largest glass greenhouse in the world as listed in the 2015 Guinness World Records with various changing display of flowers and plants from the Mediterranean and semi regions.

Olive oil lamps flowers
To be honest, I enjoyed every breathtaking moment in there. Also, my mom’s couldn’t get enough to take a memorable photos. FYI, inside the Flower Dome, there is also many facilities like toilet, water fountain and everything you could use. I spent 1 (one) hour in here before proceed to another show.

A post shared by Laurensia Octavia (@laurensiaocta) on



A bridge


Giant Breathtaking Mountains inside the Waterfall


Move on to Cloud Forest, another amazing cold conservatories and a mysterious world in mist. In here, you more likely to saw the nature.

You will saw the breathtaking mountains and waterfall views surrounded by diverse vegetations and hidden floral gems, plants and everything.


A post shared by Laurensia Octavia (@laurensiaocta) on

The moment when you entered the Cloud Forest, you will welcomed by the giant waterfall. Step up ahead, you will found a plant that surrounds the mountains. I came up upstairs to feel the skywalk bridge from 5th floor.

Plants and Vegetations Inside
Cloud Forest Environment
Okay, I was kind of afraid to see what happened below because it too high for me, anyway it was thrilling experience. If you want to know more about plants, ice and everything at 3rd floor you can see the display.


The landscape of the whole Mountains
Skybridge

Light Up and Finish



Supertree Glove
Lastly, I waited until dark to saw Supertree Glovelight up in the evening. But, unfortunately I didn’t have a proper camera so the picture is kind of bad quality. I ended my day with walking through Marina Bay Sands and found the MRT to back home.  

That’s all about my journey in Singapore. Hope you guys inspired and come more often to this neat country.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Share on Facebook

Subscribe